TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By participating in this Program, you agree to the following terms and conditions
that are applicable to this Program.
- This Program is valid for Nokia 808 PureView model ("Device") only, during
the period from 8th May 2012 to 1st July 2012
- Booking Process:
- This Program is valid for the prospective buyers of the Device ("Customers")
who successfully register themselves by submitting their details like name, contact
number, current handset, email Id, address:
- on the website of Nokia India Pvt. Ltd. ("Nokia") http://www.getnokia.in/Pureview
- on the WAP i.e. http://www.getnokia.in/Pureview/mobi-form.aspx; or
- The Customers shall be required to select a nearest Nokia Priority Partners ("Dealer")
basis his location while registering themselves on the Website. For the Customers
registering through WAP or SMS, Nokia will assign a Dealer on the basis of location
registered by them.
- On payment of the payable amount for device, the registered customer can collect
the Device from the Dealer.
- The registered Customer will not be entitled to get a Device under this Program
if the booking process as stated above is not completed.
- Nokia / Dealer will not be held liable for any delay in delivery of the Device due
to non-availability of stock or for any other reason beyond its control. The Customer
shall not have the right to claim any damages, loss or costs from Nokia / Dealer
for delay in delivery of the Device(s) on any grounds whatsoever.
- By submitting your information under this Program, you hereby agree and consent
to Nokia retaining and using all the data/information submitted by you in the application
form for sales, marketing and promotional purposes and to furnishing of such data/information
to Nokia affiliates and its agents for such purposes.
- Nokia is not liable for any and all other costs or expenses in relation to the Program
which are to be borne by the customer personally. Nokia is not liable for any loss
or damage of any nature whatsoever if incurred in connection with the Program.
- You submit the information at your own risk and Nokia shall not be liable to you
in any manner for any reason whatsoever. Nokia presumes that the Contact number,
email address and other information provided by you are correct. Nokia will not
be responsible for any errors in this respect in any manner.
- Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate
operation of the Program is a violation of Criminal and Civil Laws and should such
an attempt be made, Nokia reserves the right to seek damages from any such person
to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Nokia reserves the right to amend, withdraw or revise these conditions at any time
without giving any notice and in such event Nokia shall not have any liability whatsoever.
- This Program is applicable only for the residents of India.
- Nokia shall have the right to withdraw/cancel this Program at any time for any reason.
- This Program shall be governed by laws of India. Any dispute arising out of this
Program will be referred to a sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Nokia, whose decision
shall be final and binding on the parties. The place of Arbitration shall be New
- Please do not sign up for this Program if you do not agree to any of the terms and
conditions specified above.